Columbia Finishing Set
$1,356.65 – $1,836.31
Columbia Finishing Set
Cleaning a Pump doesn’t get any easier than this! Columbia Quick-Clean Mud Pumps feature quick-release clamps on head that allow for easy removal of the pump tube from the head. This allows for easy and quick cleaning of the entire unit, and is especially useful when using fast setting joint compound (a.k.a Hot Mud.) All Mud Pumps are available in Canadian versions which offer a longer tube length allowing for use in “Canadian Style” pails. Our Pumps are built to exacting air-tight standards making them the easiest to pump and prime. They’re fabricated with an anodized aluminum cylinder, durable stainless steel shaft, a precision machined cast aluminum head, and a tough, smooth solid aluminum leg. Whether you are using quick-set mud or any other type of joint compound, we have the pump for your bucket. Stainless Steel Box Filler and Gooseneck sold separately.
Billet anodized leg is sturdy, well balanced, and easier to clean
- 20 degree angled handles provides enhanced leverage resulting is less back strain and easier pumping.
- Increased Gooseneck diameter for faster filling, and solif billet tip for lifetime usage
- Gooseneck has soft-grip “taper-saver” on tube rack to increase life of Automatic Taper tube
- Billet Aluminium link on Mud Pump will not wear or crack like competitors cast aluminium parts
- Pumps feature soft grip handle and billet aluminium ball end for comfort
Flat Finishing, Fat Boy & Automatic Boxes
- New and improved “No Swell” gaskets. Rubber-gasketed bar system stays flexible, and rubber roller wheels provide soft ride, even when dirty. The moving axle allows better control.
- Springs not required! Our hinged door design allows for quick cleaning, and the ability to run with or without door springs. Use one spring, two springs or no springs at all!
- High Capacity Fat Boy Boxes available in 8”,10” and 12”sizes these boxes really go the extra mile. Fat Boy’s holds approximately 40% more compound than standard boxes. Saving you many trips to the pump.
- Automatic Flat Boxes reduce the need to push the compound on to the wall. By engaging, the box springs put pressure on the compound chamber requiring only a light push to operate the box. Well-built and fine-tuned to offer great flat joints for years.
Flat Box Handles and the NEW Matrix Box Handle
The 180° Grip feather weight Handle allows for continued braking over the entire range of motion – a complete 180 degrees. This ensures that you never slip or loose your grip when adjusting your position. A very versatile design that provides the best possible braking at any angle. Extra strong billet aluminum design for years of rugged usage. Less moving parts mean less breakdown.
The Columbia Matrix Flat Box Handle is lightweight and all mechanical. With a 90 degree grip, the Matrix gives you increased control over your box. These handles are durable and extremely long lasting, all while maintaining the comfort and ease of use that you’re used to with the Columbia brand of tools. The Columbia Matrix mechanical flat box handle is made of all billet aluminum, ensuring a long life.