Columbia The Predator Automatic Taper with Free Quick-Clean Mud Pump
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Columbia The Predator Automatic Taper with FREE Quick-Clean Mud Pump (Gooseneck and Box Filler Optional)
The Predator is the world’s first Carbon Fiber Taper and the benefits that come with this are endless. The Columbia Taper is a precision built tool that has been perfected over 38 years, but now it is also significantly lighter than all other tapers on the market and dent proof.
This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to our easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down. Stainless steel side plates and cable drum and creaser arms offer a lifetime of corrosion resistance. The 6 wheel cutting sleeve gives the operator a smoother glide, superb grip and the pull ring is great for higher ceilings. The Predator maintains it’s stable temperature and remains warm to the touch. Every taper comes standard with an adjustable brake and quick release for tape changing. The Titanium pull rod is just another detail that adds style and edge to this innovative, unique taper.
If you are serious about taping and care how a taper feels and performs this is the one for you.
- Handmade from Carbon Fiber and steel components
- Titanium pull rod
- Adjustable Brake
- Quick release for tape changing
- Zero Drag system for corners
- Knurled sleeve with pull ring
- Stainless steel side plates, creaser arms and cable drum
- Quick release cap
- Very smooth 6 wheel cutting system with a roller chain
- Machined in our state of the art factory in Canada
Quick-Clean Mud Pump
Cleaning a Pump doesn’t get any easier than this! Columbia Quick-Clean Mud Pumps feature quick-release clamps on head that allow for easy removal of the pump tube from the head. This allows for easy and quick cleaning of the entire unit, and is especially useful when using fast setting joint compound (a.k.a Hot Mud.) All Mud Pumps are available in Canadian versions which offer a longer tube length allowing for use in “Canadian Style” pails. Our Pumps are built to exacting air-tight standards making them the easiest to pump and prime. They’re fabricated with an anodized aluminum cylinder, durable stainless steel shaft, a precision machined cast aluminum head, and a tough, smooth solid aluminum leg. Whether you are using quick-set mud or any other type of joint compound, we have the pump for your bucket. Stainless Steel Box Filler and Gooseneck sold separately.
Billet anodized leg is sturdy, well balanced, and easier to clean
- 20 degree angled handles provides enhanced leverage resulting is less back strain and easier pumping.
- Increased Gooseneck diameter for faster filling, and solif billet tip for lifetime usage
- Gooseneck has soft-grip “taper-saver” on tube rack to increase life of Automatic Taper tube
- Billet Aluminium link on Mud Pump will not wear or crack like competitors cast aluminium parts
- Pumps feature soft grip handle and billet aluminium ball end for comfort
This tool lives in your mud bucket and loads Columbia Tools with joint compound. Our Mud Pumps love mud!