EDMAPLAC® 450 – New Generation Panel Lifter
MAXIMUM LOAD : 175 LBS (80 KG)
MAXIMUM HEIGHT WITH EXTENSION : 14.76 FT (4.50 M)
MAXIMUM HEIGHT IN VERTICAL POSITION WITH 8.20 FT (2.50 M) HEIGHT PANEL : 20.51 FT (6.25 M)
- To lift plasterboard in every positions : horizontal (ceiling installation), angled (sloping ceiling installation) and vertical (wall installation).
- Ergonomic design with bi-material handle to tilt the top rack up to vertical position.
- Tool carrier wooden board included.
- Easy to pass through doorway thanks to its foldable feet.
- 3 wheels including 2 wheels with brake.
- Innovative braking system with 2 handles (main brake + safety brake) to lower the panel quickly under control.
- Automatic operation thanks to power drill assistance.
- Its rack and pinion system allows to lift plasterboards with less effort than other panel lifters.
- No noise while lifting on job sites.
- CE certified.
- In conformity with European directive “MACHINERY”-2006/42/CE.
- Approved by the VERITAS conformity report# 628 8214-1.
- Maximum board dimensions : 3.94 x 11.81 Ft (1.20 x 3.60 m)
- Minimum board dimensions : 0.49 x 1.97 Ft (0.15 x 0.60 m)
- Maximum height with extension part : 14.76 Ft (4.50 m)
- Maximum height without extension part : 11.48 Ft (3.50 m)
- Minimum height : 5.28 Ft (161 cm)
- Maximum height for vertical lifting with 8.20 Ft (2.50 m) height board : 20.51 Ft (6.25 m)
- Board loading height without extension part : 2.76 Ft (84 cm)
- Minimum width in moving/storage position : 243/4” (63 cm)
- Total gross weight : 117 lbs (53 kg)