$6.00 – $540.00
An innovative, affordable and reliable sound solution.
GenieClip RST is engineered for superior acoustical performance in reducing the transmission of airborne and impact sound through wall and floor/ceiling assemblies.
GenieClip RST is a unibody molded rubber and galvanized steel part used to attach drywall to either wall or floor/ceiling assemblies. Made from recycled components, and engineered to allow reduction in assembly weight, the GenieClip RST contributes to LEED certified building.
The GenieClip RST is a molded rubber and steel isolation clip used to control sound and is designed to:
- Significantly improve low frequency sound control performance
- Substantially improve impact noise and help stop sound through walls and floor/ceiling construction
- Allow for thinner and even no resilient mat used in certain floor/ceiling assemblies
- Substantially reduce costs and associated problems in wood truss floor/ceiling construction and still meet code for fire and sound control—great for apartment construction
- No short-circuiting as is often he case with resilient channel
Easy to Install
GenieClip RST is easy and fast to install using standard steel furring channel and is extremely stable when held in place with a single fastener. There is nothing to adjust or site fit. The furring channel is simply snapped into the GenieClip RST and the Gypsum Wallboard (GWB) can be immediately installed.