Mark V Airless Sprayer
The Graco TexSpray Mark V is built to deliver a higher flow rate that lets you get the job done faster. It features 20 percent more productivity than the Mark IV and comes with an upgraded Heavy-Duty Texture Gun. It can accommodate a larger tip size, and has the power to spray skim coat in a Level 5 finish, drywall mud in an orange peel, splatter or knockdown finish or even the wide range of primers and paint.
The ProContractor Series sprayer has all the features of the Standard Series, plus:
- QuikReel – Deploy and rewind up to 300 ft of hose in seconds without twists or coils.
- LED Display – Bright easy-to-read LED display shows pressure readout, job/lifetime/gallon counter and self diagnostics.
- WatchDog Pump Protection System – Saves the pump from damage when paint or texture material runs out or a hose breaks.
- ProConnect 2 Pump Removal System – Change out the pump using no tools in seconds resulting in quickly getting back to work.
- FastFlush Cleaning System – Cleans the unit four times faster using only half the water.
- On-Board Toolbox – End frustration and save time by never again searching for tips, filters, and tools.
- Ready to Spray – Save setup time, thanks to the 100 ft of hose and gun that’s already attached and ready to use.
TexSpray Mark V Sprayers Include:
- Heavy-Duty Texture Gun
- LTX425 SwitchTip and Guard
- 3/8 in x 50 ft (9.5 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- 1/4 in x 3 ft (6.4 mm x 0.9 m) Whip Hose