Makita Cordless Drywall Pole Sander with Dual Port Charger and Two Batteries Combo Package
Makita Cordless Drywall Pole Sander with Brushless Motor & AWS
Makita’s FIRST Drywall Pole Sander!
- Direct drive brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio positioned at sanding head for maximum power and performance
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- AWS (Auto-Start Wireless System) uses Bluetooth® technology to communicate between tool and vacuum and enables wireless control when used with Makita AWS cordless tools
- Soft start and constant speed control features offer maximum operator control and tool performance in heavy-duty sanding applications
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Variable speed dial allows operator to set sanding speed based on materials or application
- Dust collection brush easily removed to enable easy sanding in corners and ceilings
- Optional extension handle set (part no. 199937-7) provides up to 22-3/4” additional reach for easy sanding on high walls and ceilings
- Soft, medium and hard density sanding pads available
- Use with Makita AWS Dust Extractors DVC154, DVC265 or DVC864 for complete dust extraction solution
MAKITA DC18RD DUAL PORT 18V LI-ION RAPID CHARGER
- Accepts 18V BL1815N / BL1830B / BL1840B / BL1850B Li-Ion batteries
- Dual-Port design enables two batteries to be charged simultaneously
- Optimum charging system regulates thermal, voltage and current during charging cycle to ensure battery cannot be overcharged or overheated during the charging process
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) in battery communicates with charger to analyze battery and charge according to its unique condition
- Forced Air Cooling Fan keeps battery at optimum charging temperature and prevents over heating
- Digital Power Display indicates condition of battery and current charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- USB port enables convenient charging of mobile devices on the job site
- Charges 2 x 18V Li-Ion compact batteries in 15 minutes!
- Charges 2 x 18V Li-Ion 3.0Ah batteries in 22 minutes!
- Charges 2 x 18V Li-Ion 4.0Ah batteries in 36 minutes!
- Charges 2 x 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in 45 minutes!
(2) MAKITA BL1850 18V 5AH LI-ION BATTERIES
- 5.0 Ah battery offers maximum run time for prolonged, heavy-duty applications
- NEW Battery Protection System provides Over-Discharge, Temperature and Current Protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life (when used with STAR marked tool)
- Li-Ion Batteries offer extended run time versus Ni-Cad and Ni-MH batteries
- Li-Ion Batteries offer more cycles over the life of the battery versus Ni-Cad and Ni-MH batteries
- Optimum Charging System utilizes 3 Active Controls (Current, Voltage & Temperature) to maximize battery life
- Built-In Memory Chip communicates with Charger CPU to optimize the charging process based on the unique conditions of each battery