- Comfort strap provides total comfort by disbursing the pressure required to attach stilt over a broader range. Incorporating the soft foam padding within the strap creates a soft yet secure feel for your legs.
- Disbursing the strap area over a broader range makes a stilt feel like an extension of your leg rather than just something strapped to your leg. The comfort and stability is far superior to a standard strap.
- COMFORT STRAP* can be used with all stilts utilized in the construction industry. COMFORT STRAP* is a one-size-fits-all strap that can be wrapped forward or backward, whichever is best for you.
- ONLY QUALITY MATERIALS ARE UTILIZED IN PRODUCTION OF THE COMFORT STRAP*
- COMFORT STRAP* is made of black 1680 Ballistic Nylon, which is an extremely heavy duty fabric. This material was used to make “Flack Jackets” (in several layers), designed to stop bullets and shrapnel.
- This high quality fabric is coated with polyurethane on one side for water resistance. The coating has been placed internally, facing the foam for ultimate performance.
- VELCRO & NYLON HOOK
- COMFORT STRAP* padding is designed with quality foam for comfort and durability.
- The interior padding is designed with upholstery quality foam to provide solid leg protection and overall comfort.
- Open cell polyfoam, referred to as “regular polyfoam” in the furniture upholstery industry, is also utilized in the construction of boating upholstery.
- COMFORT STRAP* is designed using a very durable and extremely high grade hook and loop fastening system to provide a safe and secure seal.
- The Nylon hook is made with 8.6 MIL MONOFILAMENT, 280 HOOKS PSI.
- The Nylon loop is made with 600 LOOPS, PSI.
- NEW AFTER 5000 CYCLES
- SHEAR STRENGTH 14.15 PSI 13.5 PSI
- PEEL STRENGTH .68 PIW .65 PIW