The new Elite Series™ XtremeFLEX™ finishing trowel is made of special premium stainless steel alloy to create the most flexible trowel available. The stainless steel blade is made of a special alloy that will not rust, pit, or stain. The 13" x 4" blade is completely smooth with no exposed rivets along the bottom. A support plate is attached to the top of each trowel blade, to provide stability on the blade and shank when flexing. The lightweight and flexible stainless steel blade provides a soft, controlled touch for plaster and decorative concrete. Square ends with rounded corners to prevent catching and damage. Machined edge provides a superior finish. A high-strength, lightweight cast aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of cement work. Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting. Kraft Tool's premium flexible flat trowel with cork handle (U.S. Des. Patent #D853,821 S) features natural moisture repellent properties for a firm grip even when wet. The cork resists vibrations to minimize fatigue. The cork handle won't absorb dust making clean-up easy. An ergonomic, fatigue reducing design provides for a secure grip for long hours on the job. A similar contour and grip as our soft grip ProForm® handle design. Trowel holder protects the blade. Proudly made in the USA.
- Precision balanced, ready to use!
- Strong Swedish Stainless Steel blade
- Special alloy will not rust, pit, or stain
- Square ends with rounded corners prevents damage
- Rivetless design for a superior finish
- Highly flexible blade reduces arm and wrist fatigue
- Popular with plaster, stucco and decorative concrete applications
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting
- Guaranteed "no-turn" handle
- Unique patented cork handle
- Comfortable grip to minimize fatigue
- Handle repels moisture for secure grip
- Textured, secure grip even when wet
- Trowel holder protects blade
- Made in the USA