- Flexible high-carbon steel blades, 0,05" to 0,065" thick
- Full tang blades, heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Soft rubber-like handle material, Santoprene, provides maximum gripping
- Die-cast steelhead on hammer end series
- Rubberized Richard logo made from Santoprene
- Screw bit
- Screw bit angle set to maximize the torque
- Ergonomic design that reduces muscle fatigue and strain by eliminating pressure points when scraping and taping
- Soft rubber-like material Santoprene, maximizes grip, cleans easily and is resistant to solvents.
- Broad hilt design allows total protection against slipping when scraping any surface.
- Recessed finger angle gives finger access when taping and maximizes hand comfort.
- Built-in finger cavity allows a comfortable maximum gripping effort when taping or scraping.
- High-carbon die-cast steelhead with a maximum flat hammerhead surface and a perfect radius that helps to correctly set nail heads
- Full tang blade, perfectly ground, ensures optimum flexibility and even distribution of compounds