An essential tool for drywall finishers worldwide, DEWALT Drywall Skimming Blades are used for smoothing and finishing wall-coated drywall compound for professional results. Our wide selection of skimming blade sets offers finishers the versatility needed to tackle any task at hand.
Designed for daily use on the jobsite, DEWALT skimming blades feature a precision blade constructed of European stainless-steel for superior strength and durability. Their patent-pending extruded aluminum blade-back provides unparalleled strength and rigidity without compromising the weight and dexterity of the tool.
DEWALT skimming blades have integrated a rounded front edge that keeps their blade corners from dragging and gouging drywall compound when in use. Their high-impact, glass-filled composite end caps are easily removed for on-the-go blade replacement.
- 10" DeWalt Skimming Blade | SKU #2-910
- 24" DeWalt Skimming Blade | SKU #2-924
- 32" DeWalt Skimming Blade | SKU #2-932
- DeWalt Skimming Blade Handle Adapter | SKU #2-941
- DeWalt Medium Skimming Blade Extendable Handle | SKU #2-942
- Extruded aluminum blade back is lightweight, but offers high strength and rigidity.
- 0.3mm high quality, high precision European stainless steel blade inserts are replaceable if damaged or worn.
- High impact, glass-filled composite end caps that can be easily removed for replacing blade inserts.