- Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install
- Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system.
- Must be installed at drywalling stage. Requires professional installation.
- Use only on drywall surfaces.
- Paint to customize. Recommend using primer.
- Air Flow - No air flow control - vent remains open at all times.
- Easy Cleaning - Pop out inner plate for easy duct cleaning.
Specifications + Install Guides
- Material - ABS plastic
- Install is best done by a Pro
What material can this be used with?
This vent is specifically for drywall / gypsum wall and ceiling surfaces.
Can I paint it?
Yes! The frame and plate are specifically designed to be painted or wall-papered to match your walls. Use of primer recommended.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this?
Yes, absolutely! Drywall mud and sanding is required.
What's the difference between the Flush Wall Vent [Lite] and the FRAMED WALL VENT [LITE] models?
The FRAMED WALL VENT [LITE] has a framed rim that sits on top of the wall surface. The top mount frame will remain visible. The Flush Wall Vent [Lite] is a flush mount model that is mudded and contours into your wall surface.
What's the difference between the Flush Wall Vent [Lite] and the FLUSH WALL VENT [LUXE]?
The Flush Wall Vent [Lite] is made made in ABS plastic and does not allow air flow control. The Flush Wall Vent [Luxe] is made in solid steel and has air flow control dampers.