The Milwaukee 12 in. Pry Bar (48-22-9034) is designed to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions while remaining sharp enough to access tight spaces. This pry bar features a SHOCKSHIELD grip to minimize vibration when struck by a hammer for more comfort. Precision beveled claws allow users to pry, pull or scrape in tight spaces. These claws are induction hardened for added strength to ensure long-lasting sharpness over the life of the pry bar.
The Milwaukee 9 in. Finish Nail Puller (48-22-9030) features SMOOTHPULL head geometry for best-in-class leverage and quick nail removal. The wear-resistant grip increases user comfort and reduces vibration when the nail puller is struck by a hammer. The grip is also peel- and wear-resistant for continual comfort over the life of the tool. The head of the tool features sharpened claws and a dimpler on the head of the tool gives users effective ways to reach hard to access or embedded nails without damaging surrounding materials.
- SMOOTHPULL high-leverage head delivering maximum leverage for quick nail removal
- The durable grip is wear-resistant for continual comfort over the life of the tool and reduces vibration when the nail puller is struck by a hammer
- The beveled edges of the nail puller claws allow for better grip on hard to reach nails
- The sharpened claws and integrated nail removal feature on the head of the tool provide you with effective ways to remove embedded nails, reducing damage to surrounding materials.
- The unique head geometry, combined with optimized 8D-16D nail slots, deliver increased efficiency on the job site.
- 48-22-9034: Claws stay sharp for better access to tight spaces
- 48-22-9034: Easier prying with high leverage head
- 48-22-9034: Forged from steel for heavy-duty use
- 48-22-9034: Optimized beveled slots for pulling nails
- (1) 12-inch Pry Bar (48-22-9034)
- (1) 9-inch Nail Puller (48-22-9030)