3M™ Particulate Filter 2071 is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
Use with 3M™ Respirators 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series with 3M™ Adapter 502, or 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications such as grinding, sanding and welding for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Do not use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- P95 particulate filter: at least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oils
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- NIOSH approved
- Well suited for a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Unique flexible filter material resists abrasion and wetting.
- Filters are flame and water resistant
Note: This item is non-returnable.