The 3 way inside corner is the most time consuming part of drywall finishing. It takes the most skill and experience to not have any defects.
With the innovative design anyone can put in a 3WAY and finish like a pro! 3WAY is the first one piece inside drywall corner. Improve your quality, save on labour, and your time.
3 way corners (where the ceiling meeting 2 walls) are done traditionally with 3 tapes overlapped. Old traditional methods of taping 3 way corners may lead to the following problems: inconsistent angles (lower quality), high skill sculpting (higher labor costs), more sanding and dry time (more time consuming).
- Install in just a fraction of the time
- Adjustable 90° corner angle (for framing that is just not quite right!)
- Reinforced backing to cover gaps and drywall board defects
- Bevelled edges to blend into tapes and drywall
- Perforated edges to ensure bonding to drywall with mud to avoid those pesky call backs for touch ups!