High performance, ultra-minimal, flush drywall vent. Equipped with a drywall bead that contours seamlessly into the surface. Once installed, only a double rectangular air channel is visible.
- Vent must be mounted prior to surface material install
- Consult your HVAC specialist to ensure Aria is right for your system
- Must be installed at drywalling stage. Requires professional installation.
- Use only on drywall surfaces.
- May require notching joists for larger size vent.
- Air Flow - Full air flow control. Slide tray to access air flow dampers at any time.
- Easy Cleaning - Slide and remove tray for easy duct cleaning.
- 10''x14'' High Performance has a 47% increase in open area when compared to the standard model 10''x14'' Flush Wall Vent [Luxe]
- 10''x30'' High Performance has a 50% increase in open area when compared to the standard model 10''x30'' Flush Wall Vent [Luxe]
- Install is best done by a Pro