No-Coat Double Barrel drywall corner bead hopper for inside and outside corner trim eliminates the need to change mud gates, and fits corner trim up to 4.5 inches wide. One side applies compound for inside and outside 90 corners, and the other direction applies to bullnose. There is no need to remove gates for any of the mud application operations, so there are no extra pieces to lose or change. The Double Barrel hopper can be used to apply compound to virtually any style of corner trim, tape-on bead, No-Coat, Levelline, Strait-Flex and more.
- Eliminates part changes or reconfigurations
- Handles both inside and outside angle drywall corner trims
- Ensures a uniform and high-speed installation
- Single piece gates with ergonomic hand knob allow for fast and easy adjustments
- High density polyurethane tank and gate controllers
- Stainless steel reservoir trough and gates