A joint compound pump is used to fill automatic drywall finishing tools via the box filler valve or gooseneck attachments. The DEWALT compound pump is longer than competitive models to accommodate more bucket sizes. All major components have been manufactured using premium grade aluminum that has been hard-coat anodized for extreme durability and easy cleaning. The DEWALT compound pump contains a urethane cup seal which lasts substantially longer than traditional rubber seals found in some competitive compound pumps. A precision-molded flapper valve and seal assembly minimizes pump priming. The seal and bushing assembly has been lab tested to more than 250,000 cycles without need for replacement parts or repair. The DEWALT compound pump features a handle that is longer than some competitive models, providing excellent leverage and easier compound loading. The pump also comes standard with an extra long DEWALT box filler valve (DXTT 2-715), as well as a wrench that is mounted to the pump foot for convenience. Quick release latches and grenade pins have been used to provide easy assembly/disassembly when cleaning. PLEASE NOTE: The DEWALT compound pump is not compatible with goosenecks from other manufacturers, due to the pumps extended length. The DEWALT gooseneck (DXTT 2-714) has been specifically designed for use with this pump.
- Longer pump body than other standard models to accommodate more bucket sizes.
- Precision molded flapper valve and seal assembly minimizes pump priming.
- Urethane cup seal provides 50% longer wear life than traditional rubber seals.
- Hard-coat anodized, premium grade aluminum components offer outstanding durability while prolonging the plunger life and reducing seal leakage.
- An extra long DEWALT box filler valve is included with each pump (DXTT 2-715).
- Wrench included, and mounted to the pump foot for convenience.
- Quick release latches and pins for easy assembly/disassembly when cleaning.
- GUARANTEED TOUGH®. DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty.