- CF-F I Extractor remote control
- HEPA filter
- SELFCLEAN filter bag SC-FIS-CT MINI/MIDI-2
- smooth suction hose dia. 27/32 x 3.5 m AS/CTR
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of cordless dust extraction. The new CTC MIDI is our largest and most powerful cordless dust extractor yet – featuring a 36-volt turbine (18V x 2) with up to 109 CFM (3100 l/min) and 76” (19000 Pa) of static water lift. Easily integrated with other cordless tools with the dependable and proven automatic start via a Bluetooth® equipped battery or the supplied remote control. Fully equipped with timesaving and performance-enhancing features such as push-button suction control, manual filter cleaning, exterior-accessible filter drawer, smooth hassle-free hose, robust connection sleeve for secure leak-free connections, parking brake, and Systainer integration for easier transport. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration.
- Powerful: Thanks to the 36 V turbine, power comparable to a corded extractor
- Independent: Complete cordless freedom with 2 x 18 V (4.0/5.0/5.2 Ah) battery packs
- Virtually dust-free cordless applications: Perfectly designed for use with Festool cordless tools whether sawing, sanding or drilling
- Mobile: Easy to transport at 30 lbs. (14.0 kg) or less (depending on battery selection) and the compact footprint
- Adjustable: Three levels of extraction power
- Hassle-free work: Work continuously with four battery packs and a TCL 6 DUO Rapid Charger in most cordless applications
- Practical: The extractor switches on via the remote control or the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Manual filter cleaning: For recovery of the suction force and maximum efficiency of the filter bag
- HEPA Filtration helps to ensure compliance with best practices as directed by OSHA and the EPA (please check your local jurisdiction for compliance)
- Bluetooth® functionality for extractor, remote switch-on for cordless tools
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning
Cordless Dust Extraction.
Whether for sawing, sanding, or drilling: Our compact on-site extractors fit perfectly into the Festool 18 V system. This helps to ensure virtually dust-free work with cordless applications. Additional benefit: Convenient and quick automatic activation via a Bluetooth® battery pack or remote control.
It doesn't get any easier than this: Compact design, low weight, cordless and with the performance you’ve come to expect from Festool.
Class-leading suction performance.
Impressive suction power: Comparable power to a corded extractor thanks to the 36 V turbine with 2 x 18 V battery packs producing up to 109 CFM (3100l/min) and 76” (19000 Pa) of static water lift.
- On-site cordless extraction with cordless tools and for minor or brief sanding, sawing and drilling work
- Ideal for mobile use and installation work and for final cleaning
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction (special wet filter required for wet extraction)
- Weight: 22.48 lbs (10.2 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 21-5/8" x 12-5/8" x 19-1/2" (550 x 320 x 495 mm)
- Container/filter bag capacity: 3.96/3.30 gal (15/12.5 l)
- Battery voltage: 36 (2 x 18 V) V
- Max. volume flow: 109 CFM (3 100 l/min)
- Max. vacuum: 76" static water (19 000 Pa)