For CT 22, 33.
Measured in microns, wood dust is particularly troublesome to remove from an environment once it is airborne. The best way to minimize the effects of dust created during fabrication is to use tools that are designed with dust extraction in mind. When partnered with a good dust extractor with proper filtration, you will be able to eliminate the majority of the dust created at the source before it is ever released into your environment. Cloth-based Longlife Filter features a special “M” fold to prevent build-up. Tough fabric is more wear resistant when the scrubber handle is used. Every other fold is shorter, easily allowing dust to shake out when the handle is pulled. Designed to trap particles down to 1 micron while maintaining airflow, allowing you to reach full capacity without clogging or caking. Includes 2 Longlife Filter Elements.
- Longlife Filter Elements for CT 22 and CT 33
- Cloth filter with special special staggered “M” fold prevents build-up
- Tough fabric is more wear resistant when the scrubber handle is used
- Traps particles down to 1 micron while maintaining airflow, allowing you to reach full capacity without clogging or caking
- Used only for extraction of dust types which are not hazardous to health
- Qty. in pack: 2.00 Units