- (1) Planex Easy Sander (571935)
- (1) CT 36 AC HEPA Dust Extractor (576760)
- (1) StickFix 215mm sanding pad (extra soft)
- (1) LHS-E 225-BAG carrying bag
- (1) Replacement Dust Extractor Hose, 11-1/2-ft
- (1) Filter Bag
- (1) Micron Filter
- (1) Manual
Festool Planex Easy Drywall Sander LHS-E 225EQ
Simplify the drywall sanding experience with the Planex easy Drywall Sander. This single-piece machine features easy plug-in and go design this is both easy to set up and easy to use. Intuitive controls combine with exceptional balance and low weight to make the task of drywall sanding easier than ever. Enjoy greater freedom-of-movement and longevity with the direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor with its motor-over-pad design and flexible head joint. There are no flexible drive cables and no carbon brushes on the motor which need replaced. Removable top section allows for up-close sanding to abutting surfaces such as inside edges. Reduce jobsite clean-up while working in a cleaner environment thanks to the integrated dust extraction design that captures dust at the surface (when attached to an appropriate dust extractor). Fully compatible with existing Planex abrasives.
- Simple set-up and intuitive controls let you focus on results
- Low weight and perfect balance reduce fatigue
- Direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor provides power to the surface without a flexible cable for less downtime with less weight
- Flexible head design allows greater freedom-of-movement for easier sanding
- Covered by Festool exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty
- Uses same Granat abrasives as the classic Planex Drywall Sander
Just unpack, plug in, and go. The Planex easy is designed from the ground up to be quick and easy to operate with no assembly. Single-piece design (63” (1.6m) coupled with intuitive, easy-to-use controls for ease-of-use. Flexible sanding head, great balance, and low weight (8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)) reduce fatigue while providing exceptional flexibility to sand in nearly any position.
Power through jobs easily and without downtime thanks to the direct-drive Brushless EC TEC motor. The direct-drive, over-the-pad motor provides greater flexibility and durability over flexible cable shaft designs without power lag. The brushless motor is light, powerful, and long lasting. And we back this up with our exclusive 3-year Service All-Inclusive warranty.
Achieve outstanding finishing results in less time and with less mess thanks to the integrated dust extraction design that captures dust through and around the pad. Sanding inside edges is easily achieved through a removable top section allowing the sanding head close proximity to an abutting surface. Soft sanding pad, Granat abrasives, and perfect balance and weight help to achieve the finest sanding result.
Simple-to-use, plug-and-go design with intuitive controls for near-effortless sanding
Direct-drive EC TEC brushless motor
Durable and long-lasting design with no flexible shaft to replace and no carbon brushes to wear out
Low weight, flexible head, exceptional balance and direct-drive motor provide greater freedom-of-movement for easier sanding
- Interchangeable sanding pad dia.: 8-1/2" (215 mm)
- Abrasive dia.: 8,9" (225 mm)
- Dust extraction connection dia.:1-7/16" (36 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Max. dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16" (27 mm)
- Length: 62.99 in ()
Festool Dust Extractor with Autoclean CT 36 E AC HEPA
No more clogged filters – the AUTOCLEAN (AC) automatic main filter cleaning keeps the filter clean and provides a continuously high suction power. The CT 36 AC is designed to be used with the PLANEX and PLANEX easy drywall sanders. With its huge container capacity of 36 l, the CT 36 AC provides maximum volume and a high degree of flexibility. Equipped with swivelling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air.
- AUTOCLEAN automatic main filter cleaning system with infinitely adjustable cleaning intervals for consistently high suction power
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack.
- Maximum utilization of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- ComfortClean closing slide (accessory) for even more powerful cleaning
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- Container/filter bag capacity 36/34 l
- With AUTOCLEAN function
- Weight: 33.51 lbs (15.2 kg)
- Power cable: 25 ft (7.5 m)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 25" (630 mm) x 14.4" (365 mm) x 23.4" (596 mm)
- Container/filter bag capacity: 9.5 gal (36 l)/9.0 gal (34 l)
- Filter surface area: 979 in² (6 318 cm²)
- Max. volume flow: 138 CFM (3 900 l/min)
- Max. vacuum: 96" static water lift (24 000 Pa)