An ultra-minimalist recessed device mount. Equipped with a drywall bead, once installed the mount seamlessly blends into the surrounding drywall.
It can be used for pot lights, thermostats, keypads or any device under 5”x 5”.
SMASH PLATE AVAILABLE [SOLD SEPARATELY]
- Cheaper alternative to expensive, high-end pot lights
- Reduce visual clutter on walls/ceilings
- Better access to wiring on retrofit installs with a bigger opening
- Increased light coverage with added height
- Recessing lights reduces glare
Specifications and Install Guides
- Material - ABS plastic
- Modular design that works with any device less than 5”x5”
What material can this be used with?
This device mount is specifically for drywall /gypsum wall and ceiling surfaces.
Can I paint it?
Yes! The device mount is designed to fully paintable.
My drywall is already installed, can I use this product?
Yes, absolutely! Drywall mud and sanding is required.
What is the difference between the Flush Drywall Device Mount Lite and Framed Drywall Device Mount lite models?
The Flush Drywall Device Mount Lite is designed to create a completely flush, seamless surface, while the Frame is designed to have drop-in installation that keeps a visible edge around the perimeter.
What devices are compatible with the Device Mount?
Our installation guide shows pot lights and thermostats being mounted. However, there is no limit to what can be mounted as long as it fits within the 5"X5" opening.