Use these LEVEL5 "Big Back" drywall taping knives for mudding over nail and screw indents, filling flats, patching holes, applying drywall corner bead or top coating seams for a professional finish. Featuring a LEVEL5 Soft-Grip Handle, this mud knife offers ergonomic handling, slip-resistance and all-day comfort. "Big Back" taping knives hold up to 25% more compound vs standard taping knives.
LEVEL5 Blue Steel Drywall Taping Knives provide outstanding flex, feel and work-ability. These are lightweight workhorse drywall knives which offer premium build quality, precision results and fast application rates. "Big Back" taping knives hold up to 25% more compound vs standard taping knives.
- "Big Back" blade holds up to 25% more mud compound.
- Premium blue steel blade with precision flex for a smoother finish.
- Wider, thicker and stronger blade in comparison with competitive models.
- Lightweight soft-grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use.
- Alloy-Metal hammer end for setting drywall nails.
- All LEVEL5 hand tools feature large hang holes.