LEVEL5’s high performance corner roller enables you to remove air pockets and/or excess compound from behind freshly applied drywall tape with lightning speed.
The LEVEL5 corner roller is built for reliable, daily commercial use. Now beautifully precision-machined from billet aluminum, the corner roller features a new floating stainless steel wheel assembly that beds the tape with a straight, perfect 90 degree angle, even when going over imperfect internal seams. The wheels are mounted using Kevlar-reinforced nylon bearings and Teflon washers for ultra-smooth operation, less drag on the tape, and a long wear life.
A handle is required to use a corner roller. A heavy duty, integrated stainless steel handle attachment mounts the LEVEL5 corner roller to any LEVEL5 fixed length or extendable handle using the required corner finisher/nail spotter head adapter (#4-877).
- SAVE TIME & MAKE MONEY >> Remove air pockets and excess mud while forming a sharp, precision corner with flat, smooth tape flanges. In only a fraction of the time versus using hand tools - and you’ll get better results!
- EASY TO MASTER >> The LEVEL5 corner roller is easy to use and will speed up your drywall finishing immediately. Plus, it's simple to teach others and scale up your drywall finishing business!
- REDUCED TAPE DRAG >> Stainless steel rollers w/ Kevlar-reinforced bearings & Teflon washers for ultra-smooth operation. No locking up or skipping, even with hard pressure, and the tape stays in position for a perfect finish.
- DURABILITY AT ITS BEST >> Precision-machined from aircraft-grade, heavy-gauge aluminum. Hard-coat anodized for corrosion resistance and long life. The LEVEL5 Inside Corner Roller is built to withstand heavy commercial use.
2ND GENERATION ENHANCEMENTS
- Precision-machined, 4-piece billet aluminum body and sideplates.
- Premium color anodizing for corrosion resistance.
- Side plates are hard-coat anodized for additional durability and easy cleaning.
- New floating wheel assembly that allows for perfect 90° when finishing over imperfect internal seams.
- Kevlar-reinforced nylon bearings and Teflon washers for ultra-smooth operation, less drag on the tape, and a long wear life.
TIPS & TRICKS
- After applying drywall tape by hand, with a "banjo" taper or automatic taper, the corner roller is utilized to firmly embed the tape within inside corner seams, while squeezing out any excess compound or air pockets.
- Start from the middle of the tape run and roll back and forth (or up and down) towards the corners in wider and wider passes.
- Use firm pressure to ensure the tape beds down tight.
- The result should be a straight, sharp 90 degree corner in the tape with smooth, flat tape flanges on the two opposing walls. Your inside corner is now ready for coating and finishing!
- We recommend you clean your corner roller before the compound dries so that it doesn’t cake inside the rollers.
- Lubricate the rollers with 3-in-1 machine oil before and after you use it.