Use this LEVEL5 Curved Drywall Trowel for smoothing and finishing drywall joint compound, plaster, EIFS, stucco, and more. Its brushed leather composite handle molds to the user's hand over time and its surface-welded rivets ensure it can stand up to the toughest of work environments.
Finishers rely on LEVEL5 Curved Drywall Trowels for smoothing and finishing drywall compound, plaster, EIFS, stucco, and more. Their 1.8" convex curved blade is designed for finessing seams and enabling compound breathability during intermediate coats. Thanks to their precision-ground edges and corners, they're ready to go right out of the box.
- 1.8" convex curve to the blade for finessing seams.
- Curved bladed enables compound breathability during intermediate coats.
- Triple-hardened premium stainless steel construction.
- Brushed leather handle will custom form to user's hand.
- High-strength but lightweight aluminum handle mount.
- High-impact composite handle core for strength and durability.
- Super-strong surface-mounted rivets that last longer than "through-rivet" designs.
- Precision-ground, pre-broke edges and corners.
- 0.7mm Blade