- The Climb-N-Go allows the scaffolding to be moved without having to descend to move it.
- The electric motor can be installed on all Metaltech Baker type scaffolds.
- Compact and easy to transport to a job site.
- Can be powered by*: DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®, PORTER CABLE®, BLACK & DECKER®*.
- 4,500 feet of battery life on a single battery charge.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Automatic wheel lock safety system.
- Multidirectional joystick control positionable both on a rung or on a guardrail.
- Moves on a job site without the need for a freight elevator, unlike a scissor lift.
- Complies with OSHA standard 1926.452(w).
Assembled Dimensions 28.75 X 18 X 18 In. (73 X 45.7 X 45.7 Cm)
Package Dimensions 29.75 X 14.25 X 12.5 In. (75.6 X 36.2 X 31.8 Cm)
Weight 55.1 Lb (25 Kg)
Range 4,500 Ft (1,372 M) (Tested With 20v 4.0ah Battery)
Hauling Capacity 330 Lb (149.7 Kg)
Battery Voltage 18-21v (Not Included)
Can Be Powered By* Dewalt®, Makita®, Milwaukee®, Stanley®, Porter Cable®, Black & Decker®*
- Jobsite Series™ 6′ Baker (I-CISC)
- Jobsite Series™ Safeclimb™ (I-CISCH1)
- Jobsite Series™ 6’ Baker Trapdoor (I-CISCTP)
- Jobsite Series™ Perry Style™ (I-CISCPY)
- Scaffoldbench™ 6′ Baker System 4-in-1 (I-CISCMT)
- Alu Series™ 6’ Baker (I-CAISC)
- Buildman™ 6’ Drywall Baker (I-BMSS)
Standards Meets Osha Standard 1926.452(W)
*All Trademarks Listed Above, Including Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Black & Decker And Stanley Are The Property Of Their Respective Owners. Neither Metaltech Nor Its Products Are In Any Way Affiliated With, Authorized With Or Have Been Tested, Certified Or Approved By Any Of The Companies Or Trademarks Listed Above, Including For Use With Any Of These Companies’ Batteries.