Milwaukee® recessed light hole saws are manufactured using carbide grit for cutting through drywall, plaster, acoustical tile, wood and stucco with mesh. Made with a continual rim, these saws wont' tear material and will leave a clean finish.
- Continual rim for clean cuts
- Carbide grit edge for abrasive materials
- Solid, welded construction provides accurately sized holes
- Open back for easy plug removal
- 49-56-0300: Use to install 4" recessed light fixtures requiring a 4-3/8" hole
- 49-56-0305: Use to install 6" recessed light fixtures requiring a 6-3/8" hole