The GenieMat FIS is a flanking isolation system that consists of a fastener isolation bushing and a resilient isolation pad that work together to reduce flanking sound transmission from the building structure through a partition wall assembly. Both components are made primarily from 94% recycled rubber.
Used in conjunction with wood, steel and concrete block partition walls to isolate both top and bottom sill plates.
Features and Benefits
- Raised pedestal design for superior cushioning effect
- Significantly reduces flanking sound transmission
- Mold, bacteria, fungi, and water resistant
- Can contribute to LEED® points
- Can be used for a wide range of loadings
- Continuous resilient support of partitions
- Outer Diameter: 1 7/16” (37 mm)
- Inner Diameter: 1/4” (6 mm)
- Overall Thickness: 1/2” (13 mm)