- High-quality grade 440 stainless steel blade
- Full tang blades heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Flexible style blade are hollow-ground on both sides
- Soft rubber-like handle material Santoprene with brass-plated steel rivets and eyelets
- Steel head provides a cold-forged steel hammering end
Features and benefits
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle; solvent resitant and easy to clean.
- Broad hilt design gives total hand protection
- Rustproof blade with optimum blade hardness, offering reliable, durable, quality work-manship
- Steel head series provides maximum flat surface with a perfect radius to set nails and knock down irregularities
- Ensure optimum flexibility and even distribution of compounds
- Applies drywall compounds and sets drywall nails.