TapePro now brings a new kit with everything you need to tape and finish 90 deg internal joints: the Slayer Corner Kit.
What It Does
- Draw compound straight from the bucket with the Tapepro Compound Applicator Tube
- Attach the Applicator Head to the Compound Applicator Tube to dispense the correct amount of base compound to 90º internal corners before fitting paper joint or corner tape
- Bed-in tape using the Tapepro Corner Roller
- Glaze off the first coat of compound using the Corner Finisher Handle and 55mm Straight Glazer then allow the corner to set and dry
- Using the Applicator Head and Compound Tube apply finishing compound to the corner
- Finish using the Corner Finisher handle and 75mm Straight Glazer
- 1200mm Tool Case
- Compound Applicator Tube - 36"
- Applicator Head
- Straight Glazer 55mm
- Straight Glazer 75mm
- Corner Roller with 960mm Handle
- Corner Finisher Handle 960mm